CHOOSE A FOCUS KEYWORD OR PHRASE YOU WANT TO BE FOUND ON PAGE ONE!
“Selecting the right keyword list for your content marketing can help you show your organic and paid ads to the customers you want, as they search for specific terms or visit certain websites. The keywords you choose should match the terms your potential customers would use to find your products or services. Below are some tips that can help you make sure every Blog post or website page is using one of your top keywords or phrases.: Quote Source: support.google.com/adwords
- Decide on the Focus Keyword from your top 25 Keyword List created by you with help from Kent @ Kiwise-Webwise
- Its recommended to have 300+ words per page.
- URL: The keyword / phrase seo must appear in the URL for your page. If you decide to rename the URL be sure to check the old URL 301 redirects to the new one!
- Title (H1): The keyword / phrase seo must be in the page title.
- Meta Title: The page title must contain 40 to 70 characters, Use several keyword variations or create compelling call-to-action copy.
- Meta Description: The keyword / phrase seo must be in the page description meta tag. 140 characters.
- In the specified meta description, consider: How does it compare to the competition? Could it be made more appealing? The title and description meta data is what will display on the Search Engine results page!
- Content: 1st Paragraph: The keyword / phrase seo must appear in the first paragraph of the copy, make sure the topic is very clear.
- Content: Sub headings: The keyword / phrase seo must appear in the subheading (such as an H2, H3 ) etc. in your copy.
- Image(s) Add alt tag(s) with the target keyword / phrase.
- The page can contain outbound link(s) to clients, partner, important or authoritative sites.
- The keyword density must be from 1.00% to 3.00%
- The copy score must be 60+ in the Flesch Reading Ease test, which is considered OK to read.
Recommended SEO Checklist Tools Free and Paid
The recommended way to get FREE traffic is to earn it with targeted keyword phrases and inbound links from authoritative websites.
If you would like Kiwise to review your website, and provide you with the steps to optimise your website SEO, send us an email.