19.10.2017 We no longer advise the POLi Payments solution for a small business website. We believe POLi is better suited for large websites like Air NZ, The Warehouse etc.
The best option is the https://www.gravityforms.com/add-ons/stripe/
This Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin is ideal for Website Booking Forms. Or for services and simple products without variations like colour and size etc.
Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin Manual Installation
- Upload the Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate the Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin from the Plugins menu.
Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin Automatic Installation
- Go to the Website Plugins menu => Click Add New
- Select => Upload Plugin
- Upload the plugin zip file and click => Install Now
- Click => Activate Plugin
Booking form on the proclimb.co.nz website
- This plugin will record the Poli Payments “Payment Status” in your Gravity Forms entries. This is important and one of the features included for the annual fee.
- All Poli Payments from your website are recorded in your Poli Payments dashboard. This is important and one of the features included for the annual fee. By default the Full Name field will be used for the Customer Reference Poli Payments field.
- 12 months technical support and help. This excludes any bespoke, custom coding or Poli Payments technical support. Refer to the Poli website for help http://polipaymentdeveloper.com/doku.php
- To request a refund within 7 days of your purchase follow the steps here https://www.kiwise.com/request-refund-form/
- For bespoke and custom coding technical support order in blocks of 2 hours below.