The WooCommerce New Zealand Post adds a new Shipping option to allow the New Zealand Post API to automatically display the shipment cost.
WooCommerce New Zealand Post Shipping Plugin Manual Plugin Installation
- Upload the entire plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu.
WooCommerce New Zealand Post Shipping Plugin Automatic Plugin Installation
- Go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’.
- Select ‘Upload Plugin’
- Upload the plugin zip file and click on ‘Install Now’.
- Click on ‘Activate Plugin’.
Here is a screenshot of what the plugin UI looks like:
In summary this plugin will enable New Zealand Post as a Checkout option for WooCommerce.
- This plugin will automatically detect the correct rate of New Zealand Post and will display all the possible parcel options. This is important and one of the features included for the annual fee.
- 12 months technical support and help. This excludes any bespoke and custom coding technical support.
- To request a refund within 7 days of your purchase follow the steps here https://www.kiwise.com/request-refund-form/
- For bespoke and custom coding technical support order in blocks of 2 hours below.
The WooCommerce New Zealand Post Plugin integrates the New Zealand Post API to WooCommerce. The plugin adds a new Shipping option to allow the New Zealand Post API to automatically display the shipment cost. WooCommerce is required for this plugin to work.
- Version: 1.0
- Last updated: 12/04/2017
- Active installs: 100+
- WordPress Tested up to: 4.7.5
- WooCommerce Tested up to: 3.0.7