19.10.2017 We no longer advise the POLi Payments solution for a small business website. We believe POLi is better suited for large websites like Air NZ, The Warehouse etc.
The best option is the https://woocommerce.com/products/stripe/
The WooCommerce PoliPay WordPress Plugin integrates POLi Payments with WooCommerce. It allows customers to pay products using PoliPay. WooCommerce is free and is required for this plugin to work.
Last updated: 21/02/2017
Active installs: 100+
WordPress Tested up to: 4.7.5
WooCommerce Tested up to: 3.0.7
The WooCommerce PoliPay WordPress Plugin integrates POLi Payments with WooCommerce.
WooCommerce PoliPay Integration Plugin Manual Installation
- Upload the WooCommerce PoliPay Integration Plugin folder to
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your website.
- Activate the WooCommerce PoliPay Integration Plugin from the Plugins menu.
Gravity Forms POLi Payments WordPress Plugin Automatic Installation
- Go to the Website Plugins menu => Click Add New
- Select => Upload Plugin
- Upload the plugin zip file and click => Install Now
- Click => Activate Plugin
Here is a screenshot of what the admin settings plugin UI looks like:
Enable the POLi Payments gateway method then insert the Merchant Code and Authentication Code. The WooCommerce-POLiPay integration is now complete.
Here is a screenshot of what the WooCommerce checkout page looks like with the POLi Payments enabled:
After placing the order, it will redirect to the POLiPay gateway.
In summary this plugin will enable online payments for Poli Payments using WooCommerce.
- All Poli Payments from your website are recorded in your Poli Payments dashboard. This is important and one of the features included for the annual fee.
- 12 months technical support and help. This excludes any bespoke, custom coding or Poli Payments technical support. Refer to the Poli website for help http://polipaymentdeveloper.com/doku.php
- For bespoke and custom coding support order in blocks of 2 hours below.