WordPress maintenance services are crucial for any WordPress website. Regular maintenance keeps your website fast, secure and up to date with the latest industry standards. Learn more about the importance of website maintenance in our blog post.
Why do I need WordPress Maintenance Services?
We receive many WordPress technical support enquiries from business owners who are experiencing issues with their website because they have not performed regular website maintenance. Need WordPress Training?
A website is very much like a vehicle, you wouldn’t spend thousands of dollars on an expensive car and not take it in for regular servicing. A vehicle service station would run tests on performance, check safety functions and maintain the vehicle by completing tasks such as replacing the oil, or checking tyre pressure. Need WordPress Tech Support?
For a business website, regular maintenance is crucial if you want to avoid long term problems. Similar to a vehicle service centre, we perform our own set of tests to establish the current health of your WordPress website.
Kiwise WordPress Maintenance Services include
Our website maintenance services are completed on a monthly basis. The first task includes running tests to assess website performance, security and analysing any Google Search console alerts. Once we complete our tests and asses the health of the website, we backup the WordPress website using BackupBuddy before making any changes to the website.
Our website maintenance services include updating WordPress to the latest version and updating your plugins and themes. In doing so, you will gain access to the latest WordPress features and security software. We run compatibility checks to analyse if the new updates are causing any issues with the website and resolve the issues accordingly.
We also monitor your Google Analytics and Search console alerts. A website with broken links will be penalised by the Google Search algorithm. Linking to dead content provides zero benefits to your website and links need to be assessed frequently.
Kiwise Monthly Website Maintenance Services Package
The Kiwise Digital WordPress package starts from $65 a month. You will receive the following services:
- For Business Websites, we charge from $65 per month or 20% less when paid annually.
- We require $20 for Cloud Website Hosting and $45 to cover the additional WordPress software fees we pay for your website (see below).
- We advise using paid software including: Pingdom, Backupbuddy, Wordfence, Akismet, Sucuri, CloudFlare, StudioPress, and Gravity Forms. (pay online yourself and the cost will exceed $200 per month)
- Kiwise invests in the latest cloud web server technology and WordPress software to give our clients fast and reliable WordPress Websites.
- You’ll get up to ONE HOUR FREE TECH SUPPORT, Advice and Help! (Simple jobs less than 15 minutes.)
- We keep your WordPress Website version, Plugins & Theme updated every month.
- WordPress Plugins Compatibility Checks – Many clients install software before checking and they break their site.
- All our Client WordPress websites are backed up.
- We’ll make sure your WordPress website doesn’t get malware or is vulnerable to hacks.
- We check all your Website pages, posts and contact forms every month.
- We monitor your Google Analytics and Search Console alerts.
- Free advice when you need it!
There is no obligation to pay Kiwise for Website hosting. You may use another hosting provider. However the monthly fee will remain at $65.22 + GST. Kiwise requires a minimum payment of $75.00 inc GST per month from all clients. Terms and conditions apply.
Regular WordPress Maintenance prevents Broken Websites
The main reason for broken websites is a lack of regular website maintenance. Website maintenance is a form of prevention. For many of our clients, their business website is the number one source of enquires and revenue for them. Unexpected website downtime will cost our clients time and money. We perform regular maintenance to ensure security software is up to date and website bugs are addressed immediately. A secure website prevents hackers from exploiting loopholes in the website.
Contact Kiwise Digital for WordPress Maintenance Services
Contact Kiwise Digital for more information about our WordPress maintenance services package. Call our Auckland office at 09-551 5526 or complete our online contact form below.