Graphic design internship programme in Auckland City | Join the Kiwise Digital team for valuable graphic design work experience. Learn website design, logo design and digital marketing design.
Start your graphic design internship. Work in Auckland city close to all public transport.
Read the company summary below:
- Paid internship: $300 Stipend offered
- Contract type: Full-time or Part-time
- Application deadline: Available year-round
Graphic design internship programme
Kiwise Digital is a full-service WordPress and SEO agency located in Auckland City. We work with Auckland companies from small businesses to large enterprises.
Our company’s core strength is specialising in WordPress, the Genesis Framework, SEO and Content Marketing. Kiwise Digital can custom build any business website and also manage all the digital marketing to ensure a fast return on investment for its clients.
Graphic design internship description
Kiwise Digital is looking for a very hands-on graphic design student keen to learn. We can give you valuable experience to allow you to put into practice what you learn at uni. You’ll work with all the Kiwise Team and assist us with several digital marketing projects. We have a position for a full-time or part-time graphic design intern. You’ll work with our creative director. We can guarantee you excellent real world experience and prepare you for your career.
Graphic design internship responsibilities
- As a team player you will work closely with the team and learn about:
- Website graphic design from concept to production and go live
- Social Media banners for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Google ad banners for marketing and advertising campaigns
- YouTube ad videos for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Email creative and banners for marketing and advertising campaigns
- Logo design for new websites or to rebrand existing company logos
Graphic design intern requirements
- A very strong passion for digital marketing and advertising
- Intermediate to advanced level for Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Happy to use your MAC laptop and our PC workstations
- Keen to learn about Google Apps and Google solutions
- Ready to handle stress, working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Good clear communication skills and embraces positive criticism
- Be creative, self-motivated, organised and work independently
- Required to send a portfolio of sample work
How to apply
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org