Please ensure you read and understand all the terms and conditions.
1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Kiwise Advertising Ltd. T/a Kiwise Digital. Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the first instalment indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
2. Intellectual Copyright and Property: You the client will own copyright of all website files on final payment of all invoices relating to your project. This includes the source code. In the event of a tragedy or extraordinary circumstances if Kiwise Digital. is unable to maintain the client website, the client will be able to access the site, to maintain the site or to transfer the entire site to another server or provider. This is one of the reasons we have selected the WordPress technology. http://wordpress.org/. The client will have access to the website at all times and all the online marketing accounts are recorded in the Google Drive spreadsheet (Google online documents).
3. Clients Responsibilities with Regard to Copyright: In situations where the client provides images, text, animations or any other content for their website they are legally responsible for ensuring that this material does not infringe any copyright.
4. Search Engine Promotion: The order in which websites are ranked in the natural search results is controlled by the search engines. While we optimise your site for this we are unable to make any guarantees about the success of any search engine promotion activity.
5. Term and Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
6. Business Guidelines: To remain efficient we must ensure that work we have programmed is carried out at the scheduled time. On occasions we may have to reject other work and enquiries to ensure that your work is completed at the time arranged.
This is why we ask you to provide all the required information in advance. On any occasion where we cannot progress your website because you have not provided the required information when you have agreed to do so, and we are delayed as result, we will reserve the right to impose a surcharge for the inconvenience. Also, if your job involves Search Engine Optimisation we need the text content for your site in advance so that the SEO can be planned and completed efficiently. All SEO work will be provided by Kiwise Digital.
If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do within four weeks of project commencement we reserve the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately. Work will commence 48 hours after we have received the first payment and you have given us your approval to start work immediately. Kiwise Digital will contact you by phone and email.
NOTE: Text content should be delivered as a Google Drive document or Microsoft Word (or similar) document with the pages in the supplied document representing the content of the relevant pages on your website. These pages should have the same titles as the agreed website pages. Contact Kiwise Digital if you need clarification on this.
7. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work on the website commences, then we will accept these changes with the provision that additional charges will have to be invoiced.
8. Payment: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Kiwise Digital. Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the first advance fee indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions outlined in this document. Please respect the payment schedule and we require all payments to be paid by the due date.
9. Future Support: The project is provided to and accepted by the client as a fully functioning, completed project. After the initial project has been deployed, we provide a 30 day warranty on all work we have done whereby any problems with the work we have done as part of the original project are resolved at no charge. After the warrantee period has passed we typically enter a support arrangement which allows us to deal with the small number of tweaks our clients typically want to have made to their site after it’s been launched.
10. Client interaction with source code: If the website is not designed to be a CMS (Content Management System) client’s interaction with the actual code via ftp or similar shall be outside of any guarantees of the work done. An hourly rate will be charged to fix any issues arising from client’s ‘breaking’ the website.
If the client breaks the site, we charge $150+gst per hour to fix it. The monthly website maintenance is much more than website hosting. Most companies charge $60-$150+ for standard and online shopping hosting alone and do not include any service for fast VPS web servers or the latest WordPress website security software. Kiwise Digital invests $6,000+ per year for Web server and WordPress software fees. The maintenance monthly fee also covers tech support for work that takes less than 15 minutes for us to do. All work you ask us to do exceeding 15 minutes will be billed. The client will be trained to make basic changes to their website copy.
11. Compliance with E-commerce, Accessibility or Other Regulations: We develop projects in accordance with the client’s specifications. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the website and its content comply with standing regulations. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with regulations related to accessibility, selling online or those related to a specific business or trade. We can research this on the client’s behalf upon request, but in any business where complex compliance issues exist we recommend that the client takes legal advice from their company lawyer.
12. Security – site software (if a WordPress site) must be kept up to date at all times. We recommend hosting with Kiwise Digital, where we will include your site in the routine updates. If a security breach occurs and the software has not been kept up to date, hosting may be revoked and other measures may be taken to recover damages suffered to the hosting provider. (This last would be in the case where fault could be proven).
We invest in the latest WordPress Maintenance Website software and in-house resources to give our clients result driven websites.
WordPress Website Maintenance Per Month
- One hour Monthly Technical Support and Help – Kiwise Digital WordPress Maintenance
- (Jobs less thank 15 minutes for minor changes for page text, new photos etc.)
- Customer Support by Phone and Email
- WordPress Website Maintenance (site backups and security measures)
- WordPress Core Version and plug-in manual updates req every month
- Total: $45+gst
WordPress Website Software fees Per Month
- WordPress software fees for: backupbuddy, pingdom.com, cloudflare.com, akismet.com, Genesis Framework, GravityForms, Wordfence and more.
- Cloud Enterprise Hosting for fast websites and latest web server technology
- Total: $20.22+gst
Total WordPress Website Maintenance service $65.22+gst / $75 per month including gst.
There is no obligation to pay Kiwise the $20.22 per month for hosting. You may use another hosting provider. However the monthly fee will remain at $65.22 +gst. Kiwise requires a minimum payment of $75.00 inc gst per month from all clients.