Setting up Stripe Payments for WooCommerce is quick and simple while it offers the best checkout experience for your e-commerce customers. Stripe Checkout Payment allows customers to use their debit or credit card no matter where they are. Stripe is also easy to setup and use with the WooCommerce. Learn more.
What is Stripe?
Stripe is the one of the best software platforms for running an e-commerce business. The software is used to manage online payments for e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Stripe is used in over 25 countries around the world. Read about how to set up Stripe payments for WooCommerce with our step by step online guide. If you have any further questions and require tech support, talk to the Kiwise Digital team online or call 09-551-5526.
How to set up Stripe Payments for WooCommerce
- Login to your WordPress website.
- Go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’.
- Search for the ‘WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway‘ plugin. Click on the ‘Install’ button and activate the plugin.
- If needed, create a Stripe account.
- Login to your Stripe Dashboard.
- Click ‘API‘. It will show your test and live API keys.
- Go to your WooCommerce settings by hovering over ‘WooCommerce’, click ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘Checkout’ tab, then the ‘Stripe’ menu link.
- Copy and paste the Live Secret Key and Live Publishable Key to the correct field of your WooCommerce Stripe Checkout settings (Use the Test Secret Key and Test Publishable Key if you ticked Test mode on your settings).
- Click the ‘Save changes’ button.
- Test the checkout page and if everything works, you have correctly setup the plugin.
Have any questions? Contact Our Team Today
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Stay up to date with our latest news by following our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Plus pages.