WordPress Maintenance is an important task which must be undertaken every month. Maintaining your website every month will allow you to protect your website from security threats and cyber attacks. Maintenance also allows you to update to the latest version of WordPress which will enable you to take advantage of the latest WordPress features.
Why is WordPress Maintenance a crucial task?
A website is just like a car, you need to have it checked and serviced to ensure it performs at its best for an extended period of time. Here are some reasons why you should maintain your WordPress website:
- Maintain or increase your WordPress website speed by optimising your WordPress website content.
- Update to the latest software version so that you can take advantage of new features.
- Update to the latest security patches to protect your website from cyber threats.
- Perform WordPress Maintenance to create a full back up of your website.
Monthly Kiwise Digital WordPress Maintenance Package
The Kiwise Digital WordPress Maintenance package is a tailored fit package to cover all your website needs. From $75+gst a month you will receive the following services:
- For Business Websites we charge from $75+gst per month or 20% less when paid annually.
- We require $20 for Cloud Website Hosting, $10 for Premium Plugins and $45 to cover the website maintenance for your website.
- We advise using paid software including: Pingdom, Backupbuddy, Wordfence, Akismet, Sucuri, CloudFlare, StudioPress, and Gravity Forms. (pay online yourself and the cost will exceed $200 per month)
- Kiwise invests in the latest cloud web server technology and WordPress software to give our clients fast and reliable WordPress Websites.
- You’ll get up to ONE HOUR FREE TECH SUPPORT, Advice and Help! (Simple jobs less than 15 minutes.) Much quicker if we help you out.
- We keep your WordPress Website version, Plugins & Theme updated every month.
- WordPress Plugins Compatibility Checks – Many clients install software before checking and they break their site.
- All our Client WordPress websites are backed up.
- We’ll make sure your WordPress website doesn’t get malware or is vulnerable to hacks.
- We check all your Website pages, posts and contact forms every month.
- We monitor your Google Analytics and Search Console alerts.
- Free advice when you need it!
There is no obligation to pay Kiwise for Website hosting. You may use another hosting provider. However the monthly fee will remain at $75+ GST. Kiwise requires a minimum payment of $75.00 inc GST per month from all clients. Terms and conditions apply.