This Yoast SEO Premium Setup Quick Guide will ensure you follow all the correct steps. This Yoast SEO Premium plugin is the best SEO WordPress plugin available. The Yoast SEO free version is also excellent, however if you are serious about SEO for your business website the Premium version is a very smart $69 investment.
Yoast SEO Premium Setup Quick Guide
1. Once you have purchased, saved the licence key and downloaded the zip file go to the Plugins menu section /wp-admin/plugins.php.
2. Next click on “Choose File” and upload the zip file wordpress-seo-premium and click “Install Now” button.
3. Next make sure you do not click to activate the Yoast SEO Premium plugin. Make sure you go to the Plugins menu section /wp-admin/plugins.php to deactivate your Yoast SEO Free version. If you don’t have the free version you can activate the Premium version straight away.
Step 1. Make sure you deactivate the Yoast SEO Free version.
Step 2. Make sure you activate the Yoast SEO Premium version and add the paid license key.
Step 3. You can now delete the Yoast SEO free version.
4. Next make sure you update the Yoast SEO Premium to the latest version. You can also check the latest version logs here https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/change-log/
5. Next complete the Yoast SEO Internal Linking site analyse setup.
6. Next make sure you complete the Yoast SEO Configuration Wizard.
7. Follow the Configuration Wizard instructions until the end, be sure to include all the information required.
8. Well done the Yoast SEO Premium Setup is now complete.
If you have any questions be sure to contact our WordPress SEO consultants for free SEO advice or you can sign up to our SEO Training for our 4 hour course. Also read our Yoast SEO Premium vs Free version post here.