YouTube video advertising gives capabilities to connect with an audience and convert to customers. Discover the Kiwise video marketing offer from $375!
Advertise your business on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter!
For billions of people across the world, YouTube video advertising and social media is now one of the most advanced and efficient marketing tools!
Social Media’s greatest strength is the hyper-targeting feature. With YouTube video advertising and social media, you have control over who views your ads. Target criteria such as age, gender, geography, interests and activities. This means that you can find exactly the audience you want for your video ads.
YouTube video advertising is not expensive for small business owners
It’s definitely one of the best ways to reach a lot of potential customers at a relatively low cost!
Here’s a quick overview to better understand video ads on YouTube, Facebook & Twitter.
YouTube is the #2 search engine after Google!
YouTube Video Ads Key facts
- Each month, more than a billion people visit YouTube
- Visitors watch about six billion hours of video
- YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google!
- The majority of YouTube advertisers are small businesses
YouTube Video Ad formats
YouTube offers 3 kinds of video ads:
- In-search: your video thumbnail appears on the YouTube search page as a top result
- In-stream: your video is played automatically before a partner video
- In-display: your video thumbnail appears next to videos on the YouTube watch page
Facebook: Hyper-local advertising
Facebook Video Ads Key facts
- There are about 1.40 billion monthly active users on Facebook
- The average time a person uses Facebook is 15h per month
- More than 2 million businesses advertise on Facebook
- In 2014, Facebook launched “Local Awareness Ads”, a tool to advertise in your business’s neighbourhood
Facebook Video Ad formats
There are 2 ways to advertise your video on Facebook:
- Sidebar ads: Your video thumbnail appears in the right hand column near the timeline
- Timeline sponsored ads: Your video is played automatically (but silently) in the timeline
Twitter: Real-time engagement
Twitter Video Ads Key facts
- Twitter has 288 million monthly active users
- 500 million tweets are sent per day
- 80% of Twitter’s active users are on mobile devices
- 90% of users follow businesses on Twitter to get interesting content, promotions and give aways
Twitter Video Ad formats
- Promoted video: a 6-second preview of your video is played in user’s feeds.
How much does it cost?
As social media advertising is based on real time bidding, it’s difficult to provide a fixed price. The cost depends on numerous factors including your market niche, competitors and target.
However, you can set a budget and choose how much you’re willing to pay according to different options:
- Cost Per Click – CPC: You pay when viewers choose to watch your ad by clicking a thumbnail
- Cost Per 1000 Impressions – CPM: You pay based on the number of impressions (times your video thumbnail is shown on the platform)
- Cost per View – CPV: You are charged only when the viewer watches your video to the end
Kiwise Digital can help you to build campaigns that suit your budget and business goals. Contact us today!